AUTOMATION USING PLC:
An industrial digital computer programming for the control of manufacturing process, in assembly lines or robotic devices that require high-reliability control and process fault diagnosis.
Companies that use PLC – SCADA software at present,
- PRAYOSHA AUTOMATION
Date: 23rd September 2017
REGISTRATION FEE: ₹800
- SCADA software (open source)
- Global automation (Lecture)
- Hands on session with PLCs
- Each candidate should carry their own laptop.
- The candidate is requested to reach the venue prior to the time.
- Candidate must carry a valid ID proof.
- A seat with a roll number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidate must find out and occupy their allotted seats.
- No photography is allowed inside the hall.
- Accommodation available for an extra charge of INR 200
Who Can Attend:
College student of any year with a little knowledge about computer.