I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an Engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner -Bill Gates
Are you interested in practical stuff? Want to learn more than your limited syllabus? Here is your chance my fellow engineers.We the students of the department of manufacturing engineering, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University in association with Association of manufacturing engineers conducting a one day workshop on bike engine assembly. This workshop helps you to learn about bike engine more lively and practically. Here the participants given the chance to assemble the engine by themselves under the guidance of an experienced guide.
It’s the suitable platform where you can surpass your limits and gain something that helps you to become an ideal engineer.
- We had about 200+ participants last year from different colleges all over Tamil Nadu.
- Certificates will be provided at the end of the afternoon session.
- You will be able to feel yourself touching the inner components of the engine which is not possible in normal life unless you start working in companies.
- You will gain the practical learning experience by assembling the engine yourself, under the guidance of experts in the field.
- College ID is compulsory for attending the workshop
- Wear safety shoes or any casual shoes but no flip flops
- Certificates should be provided to those who attend both the sessions
- Mobile phones should not be used during the sessions.
- One should follow the rules imposed during the time of the event and maintain self-discipline.
- Accommodations are available for the long distance participants at 200/participant.
- Lunch will be provided on the day of the workshop
DATE: 23rd September 2017
Department of Manufacturing Engineering,
Registration Fee: INR 1000
WHO CAN ATTEND:
ANYONE WHO IS CURIOUS ABOUT BIKE ENGINES