“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, We learn by doing them”
Have you ever imagined, what makes the engine so robust? Want to see the components that make up the entire engine? Here is an opportunity that answers your imagination. The “Car Engine Workshop”, is a one-day workshop that helps you in answering the questions that are buried in your fascinating Engineering mind. We the people of Anna University from Department of Manufacturing Engineering, College of Engineering Guindy, will help you in making your dreams come true.
The “Car Engine Workshop”, is a one-day workshop to be conducted on the 22nd of September. This Workshop helps you in understanding the parts inside an engine. The workshop comprises of two sessions. One will be the “Theory” session where you will have a presentation on passenger car technology. The second session is the “Hands On, Practical” session, where you can feel your hands touching the real car engine. The experts will guide you in dismantling the entire engine and you will be given the opportunity to assemble the engine by yourself. You can also clarify your creative doubts regarding the engine and its components. Attend this workshop to get the marvelous experience and to expand your knowledge about the car engine.
- We had about 200+ participants last year from different colleges all over Tamil Nadu.
- Certificates will be provided at the end of the afternoon session.
- You will be able to feel yourself touching the inner components of the engine which is not possible in normal life unless you start working in companies.
- You will gain the practical learning experience by assembling the engine yourself, under the guidance of experts in the field.
Date: 22 September 2017.
Department of Manufacturing Engineering,
College of Engineering Guindy,
Registration Fees: INR 1000
- ID card is compulsory for attending the workshop, without which none will be allowed.
- Registration should be done only through online.
- Shoes are compulsory.
- Mobile phones should not be used during the sessions.
- One should follow the rules imposed during the time of the event and maintain self-discipline.
- Accommodations are available for the long distance participants at 200/participant.
- Lunch will be provided on the day of the workshop.
WHO CAN ATTEND:
ANYONE WHO IS CURIOUS ABOUT CAR ENGINES
Damodharan – 9500384273
Dhevaraj – 8695699696
Balakrishnan – 8220742966